Sunday, October 18, 2009

My beddd!

Omgosh i was leaning over my bed to find my pencil and my bed, having already collapsed the other night and lopsided, looking for my pencil made it worse. So it collapsed even MORE. now my bed looks very obviously lopsided. and now i have to go wake my mom so she can help me remove the mattress and fix it. and i still didn't find my pencil yet. FML. -________-

EDIT!!

Sooo ... after assembling my bed back together at 12:15 AM, i discovered my bed is a monster. O___O. it ate my love notes from Ve and my scrunchis. I was wondering where that note went! Luckily, my parents and I both slayed my bed monster and i got my pencil and love note from Ve back. yaayyy! (x

5 comments:

  1. lmao Phuong, you only have one pencil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you silly girl! i love your determination to get back whats yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i think "Bed Monster" would have been a better title for this entry LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLLL youre mad ridiculous phuong, but you go girl! get your stuff back!

    ReplyDelete