Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yay!

So i finally went back to Wrentham's to exchange my shoes. and yes they're both size 7 and i exchanged them for a navy blue one =O so now i'm way beyond satisfied and relieved :D

So yesterday was the OB 09` graduation at BU. Personally, i felt like the graduation was very touching, seeing my long-time friends and the ones i met and got closer to walk across that stage and move on with the next chapter of their life. I guess cause our class and 09` is only 1 year apart, so we feel closer. It was sad seeing them, but sad in a good way, a sense of feeling proud and happy for them, yet sad for myself cause they won't be around anymore to have fun with. I know i'm definitely going to miss them, and i just can't wait till it'll be our turn to get our diplomas and throw our caps in the air celebrating (=

Finals this upcoming week! i hope i do well. I know i'm going to fail Precal and Physics finals. but i don't care, all that matters is the final grade and i know i'll pass lol.

9 more days till my departure to Las Vegas! I'm SOOO EXCITED! :D its about timee lol.

I'll be getting my braces off this summer! I'm excited for that too! i've had enough of them for the past 3 years, its about time! No more cankersores, i can eat whatever without struggling, blahs! FREEEE! :D

** Ugh, you scumbag. you're weird. Tu te fiches de moi?! WHATEVER. FYL.

-- A tout a l'heure! (;

4 comments:

  1. ahaha oh phuong, once your contacts comes and braces goes off, youre so going to be strutting your stuff ;) haha

    i hope you have a blast in las vegas!!!!!

    the ceremony is touching, my heart feels light hearted everytime the see the pics on facebook or think about our grads. ahh...

    im glad you got to exchange too! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the graduation was fun and stuff, got to take pictures with them. but yeah i will miss them too :[
    and now we're like the biggest in our school hehehee.
    but anyway O_O at the second last part

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol your departure to vegas?! excuse me phuong, but i cud have sworn i was going on that trip too. LOL jk :]

    BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! stop doubting that you'll fail! im sure youll be fine :]

    ReplyDelete