Saturday, May 30, 2009

UGH!

Alright, so I went to Wrentham today with Lena, her older sister+husband. Her older sister is pretty nice. I was really excited to go to Wrentham since it's been awhile. I went into Journey's and bought these Vans for 20 bucks. i was really hesitant to buy them at first since i'll be spending money and because i don't wear red alot. but i was happy with them later on. So i got home after hanging out with Lena and stuff in DT, looked at the shoes, and tried them on. the left one felt tighter than the right one and when i walked, the right one slipped off. i was like "hmm .. maybe it's just me, or they way i'm walking" but i was curious and thinking "how am i gonna figure out the sizes of these? when i look at them, they BETTER be the same size." the left one was size 7, and the right was size 8. i FREAKED OUT. "WTFFFFFFF!?! how the hell am i gonna exchange this?!" and then i realized i lost the receipt. FML FML FML! T___T. imma go back there again with Lena and try to exchange it. Them people BETTER let me exchange it without my receipt or else i'm sueing -___-.


** Coach is so cheap there. its more worth it lol. might buy something there next week (;

hm. so Lena did my eye make-up since we were waiting at kim's house bored. can't really see it in this picture because i made it smaller. ya like? cause thats how imma look when i get my contacts this june :D minus the eye make up. now that i see it, its still weird lol. sorry if this seems like i am conceited haha (:

5 comments:

  1. omggggggggg LOl that's horrible! you didnt try it on at the store or something? dude i would be hella pissed and it would bother me to the point that i want to go back there the next day to exchange it.

    but awww why didn't you take a non mirror picture so we can see the makeup. i think you look fine without the glasses, we will get used to it. dont worry haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh damn look at you looking all cute and shittt ;)

    BUT OMFG PHUONG. LOL...how can you look at a pair of shoes and not see the size difference. i hope you can exchange it. omg. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a pair of vans the other day too. But I tried them on before I bought them

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolll omgsh phuong, always TRY THEM ON WHEN YOU BUY THE SHOESS! the same mistake almost happened to alice until i advised her to try them on, and luckily, i saved her. LOL damn phuong, i hope you can return them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no that sucks D:! but ahhhh at least you went to Wrentham! i've never been there -.- darn me hahahs xD and i'm sure you can return themm :) gahhhh someone needs to bring me there someday..i want Coach stuff!! T___T

    ReplyDelete