Saturday, November 21, 2009

Best birthday ever<3

soo i turned 18 almost 2 weeks ago and it was the bestt everr !! <3 celebrated it in various ways with my friends and family. i really can't ask for better friends !

11/11 (Veteran's Day): we had no school, so i wanted to celebrate it with my 5 close friends at Legal Seafoods, since i was turning legal hehe (x went with Sarah, Ve, Trung, Jennifer and Lena. the atmosphere of the restaurant was very relaxing and the service was great lol. we were the only teenagers in there haha. i ordered shrimp and fries. it wasn't much but Legal Seafoods definitely did its job haha. it was soo goodd and fresh! "if it isn't fresh, it isn't legal" hehe. it was a good time and a nice experience eating there.

11/12 (my bday!): So i wanted to celebrate it with all my friends this time and inexpensively. So we had a little get together over Jennifer's house and we just ordered chinese food from New Jumbo Restuarant. it was fun and a good time eating and playing games together, such as Chubby Bunny and Big Taboo! and my friends surprised me by buying me the Dr. Dre Beats headphoness! i've been wanting them since summer and they fulfilled my wisshhh! i love themm soo muccchh! <3 and they work soo welll! i just utterly lovee itt! I don't think i can ever thank them enough. I appreciate them forever! after some people left, they brought out the coldstone cake! it was soo yummy! :D thankksss a bunchhh guyss <3

11/14 (saturday): this day i went to the Hong Kong #1 Buffet in Brockton with my family. my cousin got to come down for this so i was very grateful for that. I miss her after she moved. it was a good time and my brother bought me a cake from konditor meister! it was the first time i ever had cake at my birthday celebrations with my family. My cousin bought me the new Kate Voegele album and i've been wanting that for a long time also. i love all her songs on the album! my brother and sister bought me a new phone too and gave me a card. i loved their card the most, and how it said "Sister" on the front and had a cute little message inside. It made me really feel like i'm a part of the family since i'm always doing something wrong to make myself feel outkast. it was a very nice gift from them <3 i really love my family, no matter what happens <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as for college, i'm like 90% done with my applications! I just need to stop slacking and finish my last 2 supplement essays for BU and Emerson and then i'm waiting for my teachers+guidance counselor to do the recommendations! hopefully they don't take too long. lol. i definitely wanna send them out before christmas break. i'm so excited! it's almost done and over with! :D

-- i think a tiny part of me is still attached.

3 comments:

  1. awww hehe you're welcome phuong! im glad you had an awesome birthday!! <3333

    and damn youre mad good!! haha i wish i was 90% done! -.- lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! :)
    I am superrrrr proud of you lady!
    Happy belated!
    And I'm so glad yu re almost done! You should just kick back during break..especially since i ll be back! :) <3 keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserved it all phuong<3 im glad you had the best 18th! hehe

    ReplyDelete