Friday, July 17, 2009

I want nobody nobody but you!

I went to the Jonas Brothers concert today at the TD Banknorth and it turned out to be more fun and better than i expected. in the end, i ended being happy that i went. it was my first concert experience and i sat pretty close to the stage for 90 bucks. well, technically $140 since my cousin paid $50 bucks for me. it was very cool and unique with how the Jonas Brothers design the stage. Jordin Sparks opened for JB and this new band called Honor Society, which is like a pop-rock band. they're pretty good too. Jordin Sparks was pretty good. and then Wonder Girls opened for JB too! it was unexpected i thought they were gonna perform in NY instead. Before the concert, i already got to see Wonder Girls outside and they were trying to teach the fans to do the Nobody dance, which was the song they performed too. we saw JYP too! it was soo cool, it definitely made my concert experience and money more worth it. for the JB, i ended up not knowing half of their songs lol so it was awkward at times standing there lol. the colorful flashing lights and the technology was soo cooolll! like at one point for the Love Bug song, it was raining in a circle and the water coming down was heart shaped, the JB logo, the outline of the JB, etc. but it was soo cooll and funn!

In the beginning when we were waiting too, people were sending texts to this number and it would show on the big screen, and someone proposed to this girl and it said "Kara, will you marry me?" it was the cutest and sweetest thing EVER! i wish them the best of luck! (= there was alot of screaming white girls. me&my cousin were one of the few asians that went and i don't remember seeing mi dengs lol. despite my lack of interest in the JB, it was a fun concert and Joe was cute lol. Nick is cute too but eh all young lol. my camera died during the concert! i was so mad because my camera always dies at the wrong time, but thats my fault for not charging it lol. but i shall steal pics and videos from my cousin to put on fb lol. but yeahhsss, fun fun. glad i got to meet Wonder Girls! :D

3 comments:

  1. loll aww that's coool, im glad you had a good experience, but uhm joe is not cute. in fact, all the jonas brothers are ugly. LOL. im such a hater, but damn seriously? LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww phuong! haha i definitely know you had fun and definitely made your money worth while because you got to see the wondergirls and jyp!!!!!! OMFG! and lets not forget to mention YUBIN'S HANDS ARE AROUND YOU AND SO IS JYP! OMFG OMFG OMFG SO JEALOUS! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder Girls were at pearl last night too

    ReplyDelete